Safety is every industry’s number one priority!
Due to the current pandemic, companies must show their health preventative measures. With our plastic labels, your products will be bleach and alcohol resistant. This will ensure that they will stay looking fresh as they are being sanitized every day.
When it comes to custom plastic labels, you have a choice of materials, inks, adhesives, and substrates. We have the capability to ensure that your labels are abrasion-resistant and are able to withstand the constant use of abrasive cleaners.
We are also able to offer various finishing options including:
- Shiny (glossy)
- Velvet (slightly textured)
- Matte (flat reflection and smooth)
- Hard-coated (Marnot®) to protect buttons and windows
- Multiple gloss levels
We also offer permanent adhesives including:
- Standard 2-mil adhesive (for smooth metal or HSE plastic surfaces)
- Thicker 5-mil adhesive (for textured surface applications)
- Special 2-mil and 5-mil LSE adhesives (for powder-coated finishes or LSE plastic)
- Foam adhesives are available in 1/32”, 1/16” and 1/8” thickness that are ideal for shock absorption and / or insulation